Brass bezel in leather with a strap
A beautiful brass bezel in a leather frame with a carrying strap. 6-element telescope. Maximum length when unfolded 43 cm. Trimmed with real red leather. A replica of a British sailing telescope from 1917 - 1920. Embossed logo of the Kelvin & Hughes company, London 1920 on the leather, and one of the metal parts of the bezel with plant ornaments. On the sleeve, the inscription Marine telescope and graphics showing the way the telescope works. On the last sleeve, the closest to the eye, the inscription: Dollond London 1920, serial number o7134. A great gift for a sailor, a gift for a sailor, a traveler. It's also a great business gift - after all, only the best companies look the farthest ahead.
The gadget at a glance:
- brass bezel in leather with a strap
- made of brass and leather
- high-quality processing and workmanship
- a replica of a scope from 1920, produced in Great Britain
- an idea for an exclusive gift for a traveler, sailor, dreamer
- it's also a great business gift
Product dimensions: 18 x 8 x 7.5 cm
Product weight: 0.61 kg
Minimum order: 1 piece
Stand / display: none
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 02 June, 2021.